Celebrating a milestone birthday? Want to make it a night to remember? When it comes to the modern 21st birthday there’s only one mantra! Go big or go home!
Stand out from the crowd and make your celebration a stylish 21st birthday in the Hills District. Surround yourself with elegance, amazing food and great company!
How to plan the ultimate party?
You only turn 21 once and it should be celebrated like no other day. Not everyone wants to have a backyard barbeque with an overload of alcohol. Many want style, elegance and something that is sure to impress their friends and family.
Consider the following when organising this once in a life time event…
- Venue – The birthday person may be the guest of honour but the venue is the real star of the show. If you want a party location that is going to wow your guests, make sure it looks the part.
- Décor should be refined, sophisticated and have guests oohing and aahing from the moment they step inside.
- Does the venue have an incredible spot for images? A show stopping foyer? Is this venue a statement in your personal style?
- Style/theme – The style and theme of your event is crucial in deciding the venue and how your guests will dress.
- Will it be a Gala? All black? Flapper costume party? There’s so many options! These decisions will determine the outfits, food, music and decorations.
- Can the venue I have chosen deliver on this theme? Do they have the styling expertise I need to achieve this amazing concept?
- Location – As the saying goes… location location location. This is such an important factor because the best venues are easily accessible and you want it to be convenient for guests to find and attend. The ideal venue should have ample parking and public transport close by. If you really want to impress your guests the location should be allow them to continue their revelries without having to go far or be inconvenienced. A downstairs bar is ideal to keep the party kicking once the formality has ended!
- Food – This can make or break your party! A venue that has a high quality of food, looks incredible and tastes even better, will be an event detail your guests will remember for years to come. Modern, sophisticated food and great service goes a long way in making the ultimate party a success.
- Party extras – Not every party will flow without some assistance. For a seamless, exciting and extravagant party, consider –
- Cake: Who will make it? Will it be red velvet with delicate fondant sculptures or a simple chocolate mud?
- Music: Will you have a DJ, jukebox or band?
- Decorations or centre pieces? Will there be flowers, balloons or candles? Maybe the works – a stylist can help you decide!
- Fun: Don;t forget the photo booth so you and your guests can get silly together!
The right venue will have a list of reliable and trusted suppliers that can provide everything you desire for your evening. The Epping Club offers fantastic service, cultured cuisine and a committed team that will ensure you get the stylish 21st birthday in the Hills District that you dreamt of.
Call the dedicated staff at The Epping Club now and start planning a 21st birthday celebration you will never forget!