First of all I would to like sincerely thank you and your team at Epping Club for working hard and making above function a great success. I would like to put on record our sincere appreciations for your efforts.
Now that the wedding celebrations are over and all the guests have gone back, we as a family sat together to reflect on what went well and what did not go that well. In regard to above function everything went well. So as a very unusual feedback I am listing below what we liked and in our opinion contributed to the success:
1. You were great as an event co-ordinator. Rather than we pushing you, all the time you were pushing us to get things done in a professional and timely manner.
2. Your check-list was quite comprehensive and did not miss anything.
3. You were always more than willing to take the responsibility of co-ordinating with other service providers and you did a good job of that.
4. All the suggestions and instructions given by us were properly followed.
5. Any feedback given by us was taken in right spirit and actions were taken.
6. Food tasting was organised in a very friendly manner. Biki took all our requirements on board and he and his team did a great job with catering. Please pass on our special thanks to him.
7. Rob and his operations team did a great job before and during the event. Testing of audio visual helped a great deal to avoid any embarrassing situations. The wait staff did a wonderful job looking after guests in a very professional and friendly manner. Please pass on our appreciations to whole team.
Besides above, the venue was great and met our needs perfectly. We have had only positive feedback so far from family, friends and guests. We would not hesitate in recommending Epping Club to anyone for their functions. In fact, some of our friends might have already contacted you for their events.
Sunaina, it was a pleasure working with you. You are brilliant at what you do. Keep up the good work.