Holding a conference that needs the ‘WOW’ factor? Want somewhere convenient but not in the CBD? You have plenty of options available!
Conferencing in Sydney should be practical but still have professional features you need to execute the perfect event. Somewhere you can conveniently meet staff or potential clients, and still offer everything you need in a modern environment is ideal!
What to look for in a good conference venue
Not everyone has an office located in the CBD so its important to consider a location that is central and easily accessible for both you and your guests. The following checklist is a great way to decide if a venue if right for you…
- Facilities – Venue facilities must contain modern audio visual equipment and unlimited WI-FI for you and your delegates. Conferences and business meetings often require visual demonstrations. This is why you should make sure the venue has a projector, whiteboards, microphones, podiums, speakers for all audio presentations and any other equipment you could need for your conference. The equipment in the room must look new, high end and work for your specific meeting purpose.
- Stylish décor – The location and décor should reflect the level of professionalism you want to achieve. The design should offer a modern atmosphere steeped in corporate need.
- Size - The conference room should be in proportion to the number of delegates attending. It is a waste hiring a large room designed for 250 pax when only 40 will be seated. The room should also have tables large enough to fit your clients comfortably in addition to catering requirements.
- Catering – More often than not, the duration of your meeting will extend to several hours so it is important to feed your guests. Regardless whether you are providing morning tea, lunch or dinner as part of your conference, the venue must be able to provide appropriate food for the meeting. The catering should be appetising and served promptly. Hot and cold beverages should also be refilled as needed.
- Efficient staff – Capable, efficient and friendly staff offer immense value to a conference venue. They are a necessity when holding an important presentation. The staff must be able to work around the clients without disrupting or getting in the way. Everything should be ready on time with minimal fuss.
- Near public transport – In the city not everyone drives so the venue must be located conveniently to public transport, taxi ranks, train lines, bus stops, etc.
Modern day conferencing is serious business! Delegates and staff expect a lot when attending events - they want to be comfortable, feel important and most importantly enjoy their time spent out of the office!
Finding the right venue when conferencing in Sydney doesn’t have to be a difficult choice. The Epping Club in North West Sydney offers an ideal upmarket, modern and central location for your next business meeting.
Give the friendly, professional team at the Epping Club a call now to discuss how they can help you organise a conference in Sydney that won’t disappoint!